- Length: 36.58 metres (120ft)
- Beam: 7.62 metres (25ft)
- Draft: 2.13 metres (7ft)
- Number of crew: 7
- Built: 2009
- Refit: 2015
- Builder: Posillipo
- Naval architect:
- Flag: British
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration:
- Air conditioning, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Engines: 2 X 3650hp MTU
- Generators: 2 x 55 kw, 1 x 27 kw
- Cruising speed: 22
- Fuel consumption: 850 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 1 x 4.9m tender, Volva Penta 130hp engine
- 1 x 4.3m tender, Novurania with Yamaha 60hp engine
- 1 x Jet ski Sea doo three-seater, 2 x Stand up paddle, 2 x mono-skis,
- 1 x wake board, 2 x water tubes, 1 x water ski
- Fishing Equipment
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)