Luxury accommodation in seven cabins. Upper salon offers panoramic view, bar and dance floor. Generous sun deck space. Top level crew
Very creative Captain and Chef.
- Length: 56.00 metres (183′ 9″)
- Beam: 8.90 metres (29′ 2″)
- Draft: 2.70 metres (8′ 10″)
- Number of crew: 12
- Built: 1985
- Refit: 2017
- Builder: Picchiotti
- Naval architect: Picchiotti, Italy
- Flag: Greek
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Semi displacement
- Air conditioning, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x 1180hp MTU
- Generators: 2 x 140kw Volvo Penta
- Generators consumption: 750Ltrs/Day
- Cruising speed: 15.5
- Fuel consumption: 350 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 7
- Cabin configuration: 5 Double, 2 Convertible
- Bed configuration: 2 King, 3 Double, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 1 x 5,7m ZAR well-deck with 150hp Yamaha outboard
- 1 x 5m Scanner with 100hp Yamaha outboard
- 2 x Yamaha 1.8 FX SHO wave runners
- 1 x Sea bob
- Water ski equipment
- Stand up paddle (SUP)
- 3 x Tubes
- Wake surf
- Wake board
- Water slide
- Rendezvous diving only
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)