Pershing, a Ferretti Group brand and the global pioneer in high performance luxury cruisers is considered by many to be the ultimate sports-car of the sea. Pershing is known to the yacht market as the great innovator, the brand that first introduced silver-hulled hard-top cruisers and made them the new standard in luxury high- performance. Utmost quality, top-notch materials inside and out, and breathtaking speeds and curves, will all leave you with a “thrilling” emotion following a day on the 72′ Pershing.
- Year of built : 2009
- Displacement (laden): 51,4 tn
- Fuel Capacity: 4500lt
- Water Capacity: 1400lt
- Speed: 45/ 40 knots
- Longer Anchor Chain To 100 M.
- 12mm Diameter
- Chain “Airbag” System
- Sat Antenna With Decoder Kvh M5 (60 Cm Diameter)
- Second Mooring Winch Aft 1200 W
- Extra Retractable Mooring Cleats
- On Aft Platform
- Raymarine E80 Screen With Color
- Raymarine E120 Plotter & Radar
- Full Set Of Covers For Windshield
- & Side Windows
- Stern Thruster 15 Hp
- “Pullman” Type 3rd Bed For Guest Cabin
- Teak On Side Passages Of The Deck
- Painting “Silver” Of Hull
- Painting “Silver” Of Surerstructure
- Upgrade Tv’s In Guest & Vip Cabin To 26″
- Blackout Electric Roller Curtains In All Cabins
- Electric Curtain Roller Blinds Throughout
- Extra Fridge In Salon
- Second Generator 10 Kw
- 2nd Control Station In Cockpit
- Upgrade Tv In Masters Cabin To 32″
- Illuminated Rails
- Inverter 2500 W
- Electric Raising / Lowering Of Salon
- And Cockpit Tables
- Double Mooring Cleats Aft
- Chain Counter
- Extra Fridge Under Galley Floor
- Williams 285 Jet Tender
- Watermaker 130 Lt/ Hour
- Main Generator 20 Kw
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)