Luxury motor yacht built in 2003 by OceanFast, has undergone a superb refit in mid 2005. She has been beautifully designed for long range exploration and comfortable cruising. She is one of the most impressive and famous yachts available and is the largest aluminum luxury motor yacht in the world and she offers a massive collection of toys, tenders, fishing and dive equipment. You can also have the utmost fun aboard in her swimming pool, wet bar or cinema. Rarely does a yacht offer everything like she does – in terms of state-of-the-art functionality, equipment and amenities, whilst also featuring internal and external beauty in design and styling. She is truly world class in every way.
- Length : 69.50m / 228.0 ft
- Beam : 11.6m / 38.0ft
- Shipyard : Oceanfast, Australia
- Year built2003
- Last refit : 2005/08
- Guests cruising : 12
- guests sleeping : 12
- Crew : 14
- Cruising speed : 15 knots
- Max speed : 16.5 knots
- Master Stateroom : 1 x Full width master Suite located forward on the main deck with Owner’s office; and his and hers bathroom en suite
- El-Safe digital safes in Owner’s staterooms
- Guest Stateroom’s : 2 x VIP cabins located amidships on the lower deck each with bathrooms en suite
- 3 x double cabins located on the lower deck with bathroom en suite
- 5 x EL- Safe digital safes in guest accommodation
Audio & Visual equipment:
- Comprehensive LINN entertainment system onboard
- Cinema including a video library with over 500 movies
- Individual controls in each cabin ␣
- New 4 computer entertainment system, in order to play PLAYSTATION and other similar games
- 1 Steinway Piano
Tenders & Toys:
- 2 Nautica Tenders equipped with engine -225 Hp
- 2 Jet-skis Yamaha FX SHO Cruiser wave runners
- 5-man Towable Banana Wakeboard package
- Bongo Trampoline
- Fishing: Comprehensive range of fishing equipment including fishing tackle and rods
- Other: Extensive range of water skis/tows/donuts
- Diving Equipment : Mares including fins, masks, tanks, diving compressors, etc. (brand new) for 10 people
- Snorkelling jet-ski Sea Doo and Sea Bob
- Exercise Equipment including inter alia: 2 treadmills, 2 Exercise machines for pectorals, arms and shoulders , Weight bunch and drum weights
- One of the stewardesses is a trained aesthetician qualified to do massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and a myriad of spa and beauty
- treatments for women.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)