A 49.68m motor yacht built by Oceanco that was totally refitted in 2009. She boasts a total of 5 cabins, all of them really spacious with the added advantage that the VIP is almost of the same size as the master cabin. Even the guests’ corridors are much wider than most of the yachts in her size range. All in all, her volume equals that of a 60m yacht. Wonderful sundeck boasting a large Jacuzzi, a shower, 6 comfortable lounges and a huge Bar with Teppan Yacki BBQ
- Type : MY displacement
- Builder : Oceanco
- Hull : Steel
- Built : 1993
- Last refit : 2009/ 2011
- Generators : 2 x 99KW Kohler (2009)/ 180KW Caterpillar
- Speeds : 15(cruising)
- Maximum speed : 17 knots
- Propulsion : Twin Screw
- Range : 4500 nautical miles
- Fuel capacity : 11.2793 ltr
- Water capacity : 20.412 ltr
- Jacuzzi on deck
- A master cabin on the owner’s deck with incredible views, a king size double bed and a walk-in closet. This master suite is a massive 40 square meters, not including the bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The nanny’s cabin is also conveniently located on this deck and also has amazing views. The nanny’s cabin has twin beds and ensuite bathroom.
- The remaining cabins are located on the lower deck and include a 30 sq m full width of the beam VIP Cabin with king size double bed,, a huge walk-in closet and a huge bathroom ensuite including hot top and separate shower and a separate toilette room.
- There is a Queens size cabin the Starboard with a double bed and bath ensuite and a Twin cabin to Port with ensuite bathroom.
Tenders & Toys:
- Novurania Tender from 2008, Model 530 DL with Yamaha outboard, 115 HP
- 2 x SEADOO 4TEC from 2010 and 2011,
- 3 person Jet-Skies with 185hp,
- 1 x Waverunner, Stand-Up version, from 2008
- Full equipment for all kind of water ski
- Complete range of new water toys, i.e. Banana, Donuts
- Complete Fishing gear.
- 1x SeaBob, 2009
- Snorkelling sets for 10 Guests
- 2nd Crew Tender, Model Zodiac with 18 HP outboard
- Complete sets of wet gear to be used for water ski, jet ski or snorkeling.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)