- Length : 86m (282.0ft) Beam : 12.50m (41.0ft)
- Draft : 4.85m (15.9ft)
- Build/Refit 1998/2016
- Builder : Devonport Yachts UK
- Flag :St.Vincent Grenadines
- Number of guests : 12
- Number of cabins Cabin Configuration : 21
- 1 Master, 1 VIP, 13 King size, 4 Twins, 2 singles
- SCANNER 7,30 MTRS SUZUKI 250 OUTBOARD MARVEL 9.60 RIB 2 X 175 SUZUKI OUTBOARD 1 X 4.2 M RESCUE TENDER WITH 25 HP YAMAHA BOSTON WHALER 5,5 MTRS YAMAHA 30HP OUTBOARD 2 X SEA DOO GTX WAVE RUNNER 155HP
- 1 X YAMAHA VXS WAVE RUNNER
- Jet flyers Jet packs Flyboard spark Seascooters RS1 Skis, wakeboards,
- wakesurfs Scuba diving & Snorkelling Equipment
Deck Facilities & Amenities:
- Jacuzzi on sundeck 30 X Samsung Flat Screens Tv
- Karaoke touch screen system
- Kaleidescape video/music on demand
- Main Engines/Generators : MAN B&W ALPHA V12/32 A
- 1 X 2940 KW 775 RPM
- 1 X CUMMINS KTA-19-64 400 KW
- 1 X CUMMINS NT 855-6 160 KW
- Cruising Speed : 13 knots
- Fuel consumption : 400L per hour
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)