Luxury Motor Yacht 32.61m. (107.9ft) is a Leight Notika design . This stylish and sleek yacht accommodates up to 10 guests in 4 cabins. The master cabin with en suite facilities is located on the main deck forward of the salon. On the lower deck is a VIP cabin with a king size bed and two guest cabins, each with a double and single bed. All cabins have ensuite facilities.
- Length: 32.61 metres
- Beam: 7.62 metres
- Draft: 1.83 metres
- Number of crew: 5
- Built: 2004
- Builder: Notika
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Air conditioning, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x MTU 16V 2000 Marine Diesel
- Generators: 2 x 55 kw Perkins & 1 x 27 kw Onan
- Cruising speed: 22
- Fuel consumption: 550 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 King, 2 Double, 2 Single
- Number of guests: 10
- Tenders + toys: One Tender 4.25m with Yamaha 70hp
- Sea Doo Jet Ski GTX
- Water-skis equipment
- Two tubes
- Seadoo Seascooter Blade Fish
- Fun machine (3 seater)
- Banana (3 seater)
- Hell bent (2 seater)
- Wakeboard equipment
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Fully loaded Audio- and Video-On-Demand System (AoD/VoD) from the world-leader Kaleidescape. State-of-the-art 5.1 Surround Cinema in the Main Salon with a 55inch 3D TV and PS3, a 47inch 3D TV in the Master Cabin with an additional Audio-Zone in the Master Bath and a 32inch TV in each of the 3 guest cabins. Everything is equipped with AoD/ VoD and easily controlled by our tailor-made Philips Pronto Smart Remotes. iPod/iPad/PS3 integration in all zones
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)