The AB 140 yacht is the largest semi-custom range produced by AB Yachts. Measuring 41.60 metre sin length, the AB 140 is an open-style yacht intended for owners and charterers who desire speed and luxury. The AB 140 line features the attractive addition of a flybridge, however is still defined by the same cutting-edge technology found in the rest of the AB line, and waterjets that allow her to reach staggering speeds that will get you to your next destination in no time.
- Length Overall (m): 41.60 / 136.48 (ft)
- Beam (m): 8.00 / 26.25(ft)
- Draught Max (m): 1.30 / 4.27 (ft)
- Engine Manufacturer: MTU
- Model: 16V 2000 M93
- Number of Engines: 3
- Type: Diesel
- HP: 2,400
- KW: 1,790
- Total HP: 7,200
- Total KW: 5,369
- Fuel Capacity (Liters): 19,000
- Water Capacity (Liters): 3,000
- Classification : Rina
- One Master Cabin with double bed with ensuite facilities.
- One Vip cabin with double bed with ensuite facilities.
- Two Guest cabin with two twin beds each with ensuite facilities.
- One double cabin with ensuite facilities.
- Air conditioning , Boiler (2 x 100 lt), Bow thruster, Desalinator(1 x 400 lt+1 x 9600 lt), Electricity 380v 50HZ
- Gear Box, Inverter, Propulsion MJP Jets, Reduction Gear 1:1.25, Sewage system Hamman, Shafts 5/5
- Shore power 380 V, Toilet system Tecma, Trim tabs, Watermaker
Communication & Naviagion Equipment:
- Autopilot, Compass, Depth finder, Echosounder, Fishfinder GPS,
- GPS-Plotter, Geonav, Gyrocompass, Fascimile, Fax GMDSS,
- Intercom, LOG, SSB, Satcom System,Telephone VHF,Meteofax,
- Navtex, Plotter, Radar, Searchlight,Speedlog, Speedmeter,VDO
Tenders & Water Sports:
1 x Tender Novurania 540 with 190 hp
1 x Yamaha Super Jet 700 Racing Stand up
1 x Sea doo three-seater GT LTD 215 Hp#
1 x SUP
1 x Sea doo Sea Scooter RS1
1 x Wakeboard
1 x Waveboard
1 x Kneeboard
3 x Tubes
1 x Air Couch three-seater
Full snorkeling gear
Water Ski (1 pair adult, 1 pair children and 1 single)
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)