Motor sailer 118 ft can comfortably accommodates twelve plus two guests in six cabins.The salon and the dining area create one large open area, and the large panoramic windows throughout the yacht allow for breathtaking views. Beautiful rich reddish woods are throughout the yacht. On deck, there is a large elevated area for sunbathing and a fore space for sitting and enjoying the views.
- Built :2009
- Hull & Superstructure Iroko
- Deck : Teak
- Interior : Mahogany
- Cruising Speed :12 Kts
- Generator :Two generators Cummins 40 KW each,
- One generator ONAN 32 KW
- Electricity :380 3‐phase, 220V AC, 24V DC, 12V DC
- Fuel Efficiency :1,410 lt/100 nm
- One Master cabin on main deck with double bed.
- One VIP cabin on lower deck with double bed.
- Two cabins with one double bed and one single bed/sofa (large size).
- One cabin with double bed.
- One cabin with twin single beds (extra large size).
- Sat TV in salon and in all cabins (flat LCD screens 40”, 26”, 20”)
- Individual DVD/CD/MP3 players in salon and in all cabins.
- TRACK USA ‐ at sea and at anchor (at zero – speed),
- Bow Thruster TRACK 70 HP,
- Sat phone,
- One cellular phone,
- Laptop computer
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One tender 5.5 mtr. With 115 HP Yamaha 4‐stroke
- One jet ski Yamaha (three seats – 210 hp),
- Wind surf (on request, free of charge),
- Water ski,
- Snorkeling and Fishing equipment
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)