Designed by Moschini, Italy, this brand new luxury yacht, launched at 2004, offers outstanding cruising in complete comfort and to the satisfaction of the most demanding guests. The yacht features unparalleled quality combined with modern design, and is ranked as one of the top yachts for charter in her class.
- Builder :Siar Moschini Italian yachts
- Built :2004
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed :15 kts
- Maximum Speed :17 kts
- Generator :2x Deutz 95 KW plus 1 x Iveco 25 kw
- Electricity :220V AC – 24V DC
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. :4,660 lt/100 nm
- One full beam VIP suite with king size bed and walk-in closet on the upper deck.
- One full beam Master suite with king size bed and walk-in closet on the main deck.
- Two Double cabins with queen size beds.
- Two Twin cabins with walk-in closets on the lower deck.
- Jacuzzi in Master, VIP and Double cabins .
- En-suite facilities in all cabins.
- Plasma TV and home theatre systems (DVD/CD/audio) in all cabins and Salon.
- Satellite TV, Playstation 2 and library of books, DVDs and PS2 games.
- Sat Com (phone/fax), internal telephones, personal computer, internet, e-mail, wi-fi system
- Bow thrusters, two stabilizers, two water makers, icemaker, closed circuit security TV, outdoor Jacuzzi and laundry facilities. Air-conditioning throughout.
- Safe in Master and in VIP cabins.
- Day head on the main deck
Tender & Water Toys:
- One Zodiac 4.20 with 50 hp outboard Yamaha, two seated wave runner,
- Windsurf, scuba diving, water-skis, tubes, fishing and snorkelling equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)