This fabulous motor yacht is 49 meters of excellence in engineering, and design. Fitted with Italy’s finest of woods, marble and fabrics she creates an environment of spectacular beauty and sophistication. She accommodates twelve to fourteen passengers in seven luxurious staterooms; two suites, one on the Main Deck and one on the Upper Deck, two doubles and three twins. Her impressive deck space,salons, indoor and outdoor dining, bars and Jacuzzis create an atmosphere of fantastic splendour. She will guarantee her guests trips of unparalleled luxury, style and comfort.
- Builder :Mondomarine – Savona, Italy
- Built :2006
- Construction :ALUMINUM
- Cruising Speed :16 kts
- Maximum Speed :18.5 kts
- Generator :2 X CAT 3306B (145KW each),
- Emerg. Gen. :ONAN 33 KW
- Fuel Capacity : 80,000 lt
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 4,685 lt/100 nm
- Water Capacity :28,000 lt
- One owner’s suite with king size bed, walk in closet,
- on the upper deck with a private office. One VIP suite with
- queen size bed on the main deck, with an adjacent twin cabin.
- Two double cabins on the lower deck.
- Two twin cabins with en suite facilities, each with a pullman berth.
- Jacuzzi in Master, VIP, twin on the main deck and double cabins.
- All cabins and salons fitted with Plasma LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems.
- Game Library, Playstation 2.
- Sat Com (phone/fax), Satellite TV, SSB transceiver,VHF radio, internet and e-mail access.
- Bow thruster, stabilizers, water makers, icemakers, laundry facilities,
- Closed circuit security TV, Jacuzzi on deck, air-conditioning throughout
Tender & Water Toys:
- One luxury 6.2m Scanner Sports Tender
- One 3.2m Novamarine Jet-Tag 320
- two Wave runners, windsurf, water skis, tubes, banana,
- snorkeling equipment and fishing gear.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)