Constructed in Greece, this yacht was built to very high standards and complies with International ABS Rules and Safety requirements. The hull lines have been optimized for minimum resistance and optimun seakeeping and result in superb performance in rough seas, giving a perfectly smooth ride. She combines a sleek exterior styling with an opulent yet functional and luxurious interior, ideal for the most demanding and discerning guests. Materials that were used for decoration include: marble, leather, silk, hand made jewel colored stained glass, bamboo, wide mirrors and precious works of art that reflect her utmost luxury. The excellent crew of eight on this quiet well equipped motor yacht completes the picture. She accommodates ten guests in five super luxurious staterooms.
- Builder :Marine Industrial Technologies Ltd.
- Built :1993
- Refitted :2001
- Cruising Speed : 18 kts
- Generator :2 x MAN D0226 MLE, A.V. KAICK DKBN 42/125 – 4, 92 kw
- Electricity :220V-110V AC, emergency 24/12V DC batteries
- Fuel Capacity : 31,500 lt
- Fuel Consumption : 590 lt/h
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 3,275 lt/100 nm
- Water Capacity :10,710 lt
- Water Maker :9,500 lt/d
- Master suite with King-size bed,
- Two staterooms with Twin beds,
- Two staterooms with Queen-size beds.
- En suite private facilities, all equipped with Jacuzzi whirlpool baths, bathrobes, sleepers, hair driersand many other comfort amenities.
- Satellite TV, DVD player, stereo systems with iPod connection in all the cabins and salons, Selection of books, CDs, DVDs and Games.
- Internal communication and International calls access (via Satellite or Mobile) throughout the yacht,
- Internet access available from the master study room.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One Orizon tender with 100 hp outboard
- One inflatable tender with 5 hp outboard
- Waverunner, water-skis, kneeboard, windsurf, tube, fishing and snorkeling equipment.
- Bow thruster, stabilizers, watermakers, closed circuit security television and fire/heat smoke detection.
- Air-conditioning throughout and 50% permanent fresh air circulation.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)