A modern vessel with a sleek high-tech look. The 55 meter long/ 8,2 meter wide Mega Yacht was launched in June 2009 and complies with Eurosolas safety regulations while its powerful engines, generators and state of the art twin stabilizers will allow for safe and comfortable cruising.
A spacious lounge with classy seating and an American Bar leads into a dining area decorated with warm colors. Both areas offer large windows providing for the most beautiful views of all destinations the ship cruises to.
The 200 m2 sundeck offers a shaded outdoor area for all day dining and a bar as well as sun chairs and loungers.
The swimming platform on yacht’s stern will allow for easy access to the ship and for a wide range of sea related activities.
- Launch year / Rebuilt : Rebuilt entirely 2009 (Hull, machinery and all interiors)
- Ship type : Motor Yacht
- Classification American Bureau of Shipping
- Cruising Speed 11
- Engines Caterpillar 2 x 720 B.H.P.
- Stabilizers YES
- Fire/ Safety Eurosolas
- Voyages International
- Cabins/ Passengers :25/49
- Cabins location by deck All cabins are located on main deck and upper deck and feature large windows.
- Cabins with twin beds 17 (depending on configuration)
- Cabins with double beds 6 (depending on configuration)
- Cabins Triples 2 (depending on configuration)
- Cabin facilities and amenities Bathroom with showers.
- Cabins with individually controlled A/C/, piped music,TV (Satellite channels), telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini fridge, hairdryer, adapters (voltage:220V)
- Single Dining room & Lounge Bar area
Outdoor bar & dining
Sundeck with loungers & chairs
Mini spa suite at Sundeck with massage, facial and nail treatment.
Services & Facilities:
- Internet and email service YES / YES
- TV / Audiovisual in lounge YES+SAT TV
- Sports equipment Kayak, snorkeling
- Special meal programmes Vegetarian, diabetic diet (to be requested in advance)
- Other services Cruise manager services on scheduled cruises sailings, optional excursions (min participation) ,
- No doctor on board, 24 hours a day telecardiographic monitoring and advice.
- HALF BOARD ( BREAKFAST ,+ LUNCH OR DINNER ) ,
- FUEL FOR 5 to 6 HOURS SAILING TIME DAILY,
- SNACKS, FRUITS, COFFEE / TEA, MINERAL WATER DURING THE DAY,
- LOCAL TENDERS IN GREECE
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)