Cruise the blue waters of the Greek Seas with family and friends. Allow yourself to be pampered in luxury, style and first rate accommodation. This twin-hull Catamaran was built in 1992 and completely refitted in 2002. She accommodates up to forty-nine guests in private double cabins all facing outward. On board, you will enjoy magnificent sea views as you stroll more than 2,500 square feet of open deck furnished with comfortable deck chairs. Enjoy outdoor or indoor dining in relaxed unhurried atmospheres. Leisure time is enhanced with a well stocked library and a well appointed lunge where you can relax with family and friends. A well-appointed layout that allow guests to feel comfortable and uncrowded.
- Builder :Greek Motor yacht
- Model :Catamaran
- Construction :Steel
- Built :1992
- Refit :1997, 2002
- Cruising Speed :12 kts
- Maximum Speed :16 kts
- Generators :1x 75 KW – 1 x 108 KW – 1 x145 KW
- Voltage : 220 V AC, 24 V DC
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 2,900 lt/100 nm
- Lower Deck : 1 Double Bed or 2 Lower Bed Cabins (inside cabins).The Category C cabins are spacious cabins located on the Lower Deck. They are equipped with a private shower and toilet, individual climate control, radio, telephone and TV.
- Main Deck :1 Double Bed or 2 Lower Bed Cabins.The Category B cabins are spacious cabins located on the main deck with large windows offering unique views of the destinations you visit. They are equipped with a private shower and toilet, individual climate control, radio, telephone and TV.
- Bridge Deck or Upper Deck or Main Deck :1 Double Bed or 2 Lower Bed Cabins.The Category A cabins are spacious cabins located with large windows offering unique views of the destinations you visit. They are equipped with a private shower and toilet, individual climate control, radio, telephone and TV.
- Lounge area : Our friendly, elegant bar is one of the most popular spots on the ship and an ideal setting for personal moments. Talk with your old friends or make new ones over a refreshing drink.
- Dinning room: The Dining room is located on the upper deck and is a spacious area surrounded with large windows, and can accommodate all clients in one seating.
Enjoy our hospitality and our chef’s superb creations, choosing from a wide variety of international and local dishes.
- Outside restaurant: You can relax on the outside shaded restaurant on the aft of the yacht, enjoy ocean-view delightful meals al fresco.
- Sat Com (phone/fax)
- GSM phone/fax
- Internal telephones
- PC use, internet, email service
Tender & Water Toys:
- 1 speed boat with 50Hp engine, one pair of water ski.
- A platform on yacht’s stern enables you to swim when weather and anchorage conditions permit
- Cruise manager services on scheduled cruises sailings,
- Optional excursions (mini preparation)
- No doctor onboard
- 24 hours a day tele cardiographic monitoring and advice.
- Limited laundry service : Yes (no dry cleaning)
- HALF BOARD ( BREAKFAST ,+ LUNCH OR DINNER ) ,
- FUEL FOR 5 to 6 HOURS SAILING TIME DAILY,
- SNACKS, FRUITS, COFFEE / TEA, MINERAL WATER DURING THE DAY,
- LOCAL TENDERS IN GREECE
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)