This 26 meter Maiora, built in 2003, has an undoubtedly luxious style and offers ultimate comfort and safety together with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots. The outer main deck provides beautiful sunset dinners or morning breakfasts on the aft dinning area. Alternatively simply relax and sunbathe in absolute privacy on the large sun lounge pillow forward. Give in to the pampering of the experienced crew and indulge in the ultimate yachting lifestyle.
- Builder : FIPA, Maiora
- Built :August 2003
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed :24 kts
- Maximum Speed :28 kts
- Generator : 2 x 22,5 kw ONAN
- Electricity :220V AC, 24V DC
- Fuel Capacity : 10,000 lt
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 2,500 lt/100 nm
- Water Capacity : 2,500 lt
- Eight to ten guests in
- One Master, one VIP, and two Twin cabins with Pullman beds,
- All with en-suite facilities. Separate crew quarters for four.
- Large plasma 42 TV, Satellite receiver, Mediamaster, in Salon.
- Plasma TV with satellite receiver and Radio/ CD/DVD player in all cabins.
- Sat Phone/Fax VHF/DSC Mobile phones.
- Radar, GPS with plotter, Navtex, autopilot, VHF/DSC, EPIRB, bow and stern thruster,
- LOG/Speedometer, echosounder, SSB, weatherfax, searchlights, internal TV system and camera control,
- Fully air-conditioned, watermaker, waterheater 160 lt, icemakers, barbecue on sun deck, laundry facilities.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Zodiac 3.50 m jet Rib inflatable
- Kawasaki 110 ZXT jet ski, water ski, canoe, snorkeling equipment, and two electric scooters.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)