Built in 2011, this 40m yacht offers luxurious accommodation for 12 guests in 5 cabins. High Speed performance.Despite her sleek and imposing exterior, she boasts three different outer deck areas for unlimited hours of lounging…Outstanding yacht with her very impressive black hull and the very dark grey superstructure.
- Length: 40 Meters 131.2 Feet
- Beam: 7.52 Meters 24.7 Feet
- Draft: 1.26 Meters 4.1 Feet
- Number of crew: 6
- Built: 2011
- Flag: GREEK
- Hull construction: GRP
- Engines: 3 X MTU 16V 2000 M91 3 X 2040 KW (2 X 2735 mHP) @ 2100 rpm
- Cruising speed: 27
- Maximum speed : 31 -32 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 850 lt/h @ 24 knots / 1130 lt @ 31-32knots ( depending on loading condition/ sea level).
- Generator consumption : 320 lt/ day
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: one Master, two double, two twin cabins with Pullman berth in each, all with en-suite facilities.
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 1 x tender Zodiac 4,70 m with 90 hp outboard engine
- 1 x Jet ski Yamaha waverunner 4-stroke
- Water-skis (including childrens sizes)
- Water sports equipment (gloves, uniforms, lifejackets)
- 1 x three-person tube
- 1 x triangular “Buzz Bomb” for 5 persons
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)