Built in 2001 to the owners meticulous personal specification, including last refit in 2015, this is an elegant motor sailer, decked throughout in teak and mahogany. She is truly Queen of her class! This lovely elegant teak and mahogany vessel can accommodate 19 guests in 7 spacious air-conditioned cabins, all with en-suite facilities. She has a spacious and comfortable air-conditioned saloon, fully equipped with audio and visual entertainment systems, as well as cosy bar area.
She is ideal for those who want to experience the greatest of sailing pleasure in the Mediterranean without any compromise in comfort and performance and with the knowledge that the level of service, privacy and security is of the highest standard. One of the advantages of sole charter is the freedom to choose where you want to go and when. The decision is yours. Our Captain will discuss with you the ideal itinerary which allows you to make the most of your time on board, as well as exploring the various islands you wish to visit. Normally the day always ends moored up in a different island harbour each evening! There we stay overnight, giving you the opportunity to choose from the numerous tavernas where you can enjoy an evening meal and the varied nightlife that all the different Greek Islands have to offer.
- Built : 2001
- Refit : 2008/2011/ 2015
- Construction: Solid teak and mahogany
- Cruising speed : 10/11 knots
- Generator : (1) ONAN 66HP and (1) ONAN 33HP
- Exceptionally spacious to accommodate 14 -19 passengers in 7 cabins, and an ample saloon area.
- All cabins are also fully air-conditioned, 5 cabins are with double bed plus one single2 cabins are with double bed only
- Each cabin has a private en-suite shower room with sink and flush toilet, and 220 Volt electricity.
- The crew enjoy separate quarters with their own shower and toilet facilities.
- As to deck space: forward deck offers a huge cushioned area for sun bathing, and the aft deck offers a shaded area for alfresco dining. Then, for those with an energetic streak, there is a jet rib boat, water skiing, Jet Ski, snorkelling equipment, canoe, windsurf and fishing equipment.
- Radar, GPS/ploter, VHF – telephone & DSC, EPIRB, Navtex, autopilot, Depth sounder.
- Air conditioning throughout ,Fridge/freezer and ice machine.
- CD/cassette, stereo system, TV, DVD, video, Internet & Satelite.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Jet Ski, rings, snorkeling & fishing gear.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Other Facilities
- Water Skiing, rings, jet ski
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)