A high standard motor sailer, built in 1997 and renovated in 2009, she combines a magnificient Aegean pine wooden hull with modern sailing equipment and 400m2 sail area. Her luxurious large master suite and four double luxurious cabins with ensuite showers can comfortably accommodate ten guests, while its professionally skilled crew of four (Captain, Chef, Deckhand and Steward), accommodated in totally separate quarters with own facilities, guarantees exceptional service and an unforgettable travel experience. The unusually wide saloon with rosewood and blue leather interior offers a lounging area with large windows, which ensure a bright daytime environment. A fully equipped bar and a dinning area in the lower deck offer further space for refreshing cocktails and more formal dining. The aft deck is ideal for all al fresco luncheons shaded by full awing, or a romantic dinner under the stars.
Unique opportunity to experience an inspirational cruise of alternative holidays !
Yoga, meditation and massage sessions included in the daily charter rate !
- Built : 1997
- Refurbished: 1999/2007/2009
- Hull material : Aegean Pine
- Cruising Speed : 11 knots
- Sail area : 400 m2
- Generator : 1 X 20KVA ONAN/1 X 12KVA ONAN
- Electricity : 380V-220V AC, 24V-12V DC
- Water capacity : 6.000 lt
- Fuel capacity : 4.000 lt
- Water maker : 220 lt/hr
- One luxurious large master bedroom
- Three double cabins,
- One twin cabin.
- All with en-suite showers, comfortably accommodation for 10 guests.
- The unusually wide saloon with rosewood and blue leather interior offers a lounging area with large windows,
- which ensure a bright daytime environment.
- A fully equipped bar and a dinning area in the lower deck offer further space for refreshing cocktails and more formal dining.
- The aft deck is ideal for all al fresco luncheons shaded by full awing, or a romantic dinner under the stars.
- Fully airconditioned and equipped with TV, video games GSM telephone and all the latest electronic and navigational equipment
- A new LCD 32screen TV and DVD player have been installed in the saloon, and LCD TVs have been installed in every cabin with independent satellite connection offering 100s of Greek and foreign channels.
- She has been fully refurbished in 2007.
- TV/video/CD/DVD in Salon. TV and CD in Master cabin. Board games.
- Internet, e-mail upon request and GSM phone.
Privileges and more:
- Totally repainted in 2011
- New leather upholstery to the sofas to aesthetically enhance your leisure time
- New 5 seater sofa at the front deck to pursuit view horizons
- Two kayaks plus 3 seater Kawasaki Jet Ski to cover sporting needs, Tender Yamaha 40hp
- Ski, wakeboard, sand board, tubes and snorkeling equipment for fun and amusing moments
- Yoga courses , shiatsu and reiki for meditation and relaxation while enjoying the summer breeze
- Scuba diving explorations for unique underwater experiences
- Flexibility and technical capacity for longer stays away from ports
- Korres amenities to please your senses
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)