Italcraft 105 built in 2007. Accommodation for 8/9 guests in 4 cabins. She is as fast as she appears int the photograph with a cruising speed of 30 knots.
- Length: 32.004 Meters 105 Feet
- Beam: 7.9248 Meters 26 Feet
- Draft: 1.5748 Meters 5.2 Feet
- Number of crew: 5
- Built: 2007
- Builder: ITALCRAFT
- Flag: Greek
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Engines: 2 X 2400 HP MTU (M93)
- Generators: 2 x 27 kW & 1 x 17 kW KHOLER
- Cruising speed: 28
- Engine consumption:
- 28 knots – 800 lt/hr
- 26 knots – 700 lt/hr
- 25 knots – 650 lt/hr
- Number of cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 1 Twin Bed configuration: 1 Pullman, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Single
- Number of guests: 9
Tenders + toys:
- 1 X Tender Williams 3.85M Turbo Webber 115 Hp
- 1 X Jet Ski : Yamaha Super Jet 700 (Stand-Up)
- 2 X Seabob
- 1 X Inflatable Canoe Kayak Two Seats
- 2 X Stand Up Paddles
- 1 X Inflatable Water Mattress 6X2M Long And Water Slide
- Water Tube Capacity 3 People
- Banana For 5 People
- Knee Board
- 1 Pair Of Ski (Adult)
- 1 Monoski
- 1 Pair Of Ski For Children
- Fishing Equipment
- Scuba Diving Equipment
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)