This beautiful state of the art semidisplacement Megayacht is considered the flagship of the Greek charter fleet. Launched in 1997 by Intermarine Spa, Italy, she is well built, appropriately planned, designed with sobriety and classical elegance featuring unusually large spaces. Giorgio Vafiadis is responsible for the design of this truly remarkable yacht. Her luxurious interior is adorned with mahogany panelling, hand made fabrics and custom made carpeting. She meets and exceeds International standards. This unique charter yacht will satisfy the most demanding client. The main deck comprises a sizeable aft sunning area. All cabins are spacious, airy and comfortable with individual entertainment systems, televisions and video equipment that can be selected in preference to the centralised systems which operate in the saloon, library, aft decks and flybridge.
- Builder :Intermarine Spa,Italy
- Built :1997
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed :16 kts
- Maximum Speed :20 kts
- Generator :ONAN 1 x 30KW plus – ONAN 1 x 30KW
- Electricity :220V AC – 24V DC
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. :4,410 lt/100 nm
- Fuel capacity :50.000 lts.
- Water capacity :7.500 lts.
- One full beam Master suite with double bed, walk in closet, jacuzzi and shower on the main deck .
- One full beam VIP cabin with double bed, walk in closet, adjoining study, jacuzzi and shower on the upper deck.
- Two Double bedded cabins with walk in closets on the lower deck.
- One Twin cabin on the lower deck.
- One Twin cabin with i-shape beds on the lower deck. ( These two twins are separated by a sliding partition that allows them to combine into one large stateroom.
- Jacuzzi in Master, VIP and Double cabins.
- En suite facilities in all cabins.
- Satellite plasma TV and home theatre entertainment centre in Salon.
- Library of CDs, books, DVDs, and PS2 games. Playstation 2.
- TV/DVD/CD/home stereo system in all cabins.
- Sat Com (voice/fax/data), GSM (voice/fax/data), internal telephones, personal computer, internet and e-mail.
- Bow thrusters, stabilizers, water maker, icemaker, closed circuit security TV and laundry facilities.
- Safe in Master, VIP and Double Cabins. Day Head on the main deck. Air-conditioning throughout.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One Searay 5.4 m with 180 hp outboard engine and one Novurania 3.5 m with 90 hp inboard jet engine.
- Two Yamaha two seated wave runners, two windsurfs, water-skis, tubes, fishing and snorkelling equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)