This luxurious 120 ft Heesen yacht is in the elite class of two mega yachts capable of reaching speeds in excess 40 knots. Very impressive for a yacht of this size. There is room for eight guests in four cabins and six crew in three cabins.Equipped with an ultra-modern stabilization system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience. She also features bow thrusters making her more manoeuvrable at low speeds.She features unique ultra modern styling, spacious interior design and comfortable, quite performance.She has been continuously maintained and improved to the highest standard.
- Type : Two- deck Motor Yacht
- Length : 36,75m (120ft)
- Beam : 7.15m (23.46ft)
- Draft : 1,60m (5.25ft)
- Built : 1995, refit 2007
- Construction : GRP- Kevlar
- Designer : Heesen Shipyards
- Speeds : From 15knots up to 30+ knots. The yacht can cruise as planning yacht 16-30knots*
- Range : 720nmiles @ 20knots
- Main Engines : 2 MTU x 3600HP each + 1 MTU 2400HP (Central Engine) @ 2100max RPM
- Generators : 2 x 75kw Onan Platinum Series
- Watermakers : 2 x HRO 8000 ltr per day
- Fuel : 32000ltrs
- Water : 5000ltrs
- Displacement : 255,000lbs – 115,000kg
- Consumption : 950 lts/hr @ 23knots – 1.400ltrs/hr @ 30knots
- * Speeds/Ranges are approx. – Subject to load, Sea Conditions & Variables
- Sleeps : 8
- Crew : 6
- Staterooms : Up to Eight guests in one Guest stateroom, Two equal VIP guest and one Twin. Crew quarters up to six, including Captain, in three cabins.
- Master Stateroom : The master cabin is located on the lower deck, forward and spans the full width of the boat. The suite has a king size bed, full marble and
- leather en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- VIP staterooms : The VIP staterooms are identical, having a queen sized bed, marble en-suite bathrooms with shower.
- Twin stateroom : A spacious twin stateroom with two twin beds and marble ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Crew Quarters : Three cabins with two bathrooms.
- Interior : Connolly Leather, fully carpeted.
- Audiovisual : B&O Central Entertainment System with PRONTO Philips Remote Control, New SONY Flat TV’s in all cabins, salon, flybridge, DVD players, CD
- Players with iPod connectivity, SONY stereo systems in all cabins.
Tender & Toys :
- Avon 4m tender with 85HP Yamaha jet Engine, Crew tender 2.8m with Yamaha 5HP outboard engine,
- One SEADOO wave-runner , Variety of water skis, wakeboards, kneeboards, Tubes, inflatable toys,
- 2 canoes, 2 Di Biasi mopeds, Snorkeling equipment, Diving equipment including diving tank refill compressor.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)