Built by Heesen famous shipyard, she has been last refitted in 2012. She features a fantastic blend of classic and contemporary styling thanks to her classic exterior design build combined with a fashionable, modern interior. In 2007 the yacht was re-fitted to the highest specifications. Her spacious saloon and dining area are dominated by strong lines and bold colours. In contrast, her full-width Master and VIP cabins feature a collection of muted colours and delightfully soft fabrics.
- Length: 37.80 metres (124 ft)
- Beam: 7.60 metres (24. 11 ft)
- Draft: 2.35 metres (7.9ft)
- Number of crew: 7
- Built: 1992
- Refit: 2012
- Builder: Heesen
- Naval architect: Frank Mulder
- Flag: Greek
- Hull construction: Aluminium
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, WiFi connection on board
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 3 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 10
- Engines: 2 x DEUTZ – BA 16M8 16CR – 966KW @ 1.855rpm (max)
- Generators: 2 x Northern Lights 80KW/208V at 14.6 liters per hour (approximately 350 liters/24 hours), 1 x Northern Lights 38KW/208V
- Cruising speed: 14
- Fuel consumption: 450 Litres/Hr
- Tender ZODIAC 5.40m DL rib – 100hp YAMAHA – for 9 persons
- AVON 3.20m jetrib – 104hp – for 3 persons
- 2-seater YAMAHA FX Cruiser Waverunner – 160hp
- 2 x tubes, 1 x banana, 2 x waterskis, 1 x wakeboard, snorkeling kits for kids and adults
- (fins + masks + breathing tubes)
- 2 x Bladefish 1000 Underwater Sea scooter
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)