Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.Her interior layout sleeps up to twelve guests in six staterooms plus TV multimedia room.SPECIFICATIONS:
- ￼TYPE :47 m aluminium hard chine twin screw diesel motor yacht
- BUILDER :Heesen Yacht Builders
- DESIGN : Heesen Yacht Builders
- INTERIOR DESIGN : Omega Architects
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR : 2006
- CLASSIFICATION : ABSA1YachtingServiceAMS,LY2andMCA
- CONSTRUCTION : Aluminium
- FLAG :Isle of Man
- ENGINES :2 x MTU 16V 4000 M90
- GRT : 495
- LOA:47.0m 154.2ft
- BEAM :8.5m 28.0ft
- DRAFT : 2.5m 8.2ft
- MAXIMUM SPEED : 26 knots at full rpm at 50% load
- CRUISING SPEED : 22 knots at full rpm at 50% load
- FUEL CONSUMPTION : 850 litres an hour @ 18 knots – 1350 litres an hour @ 22 knots
- RANGE: 2100NM at 15 knots
- GUESTS: 12
- CREW : 9
- Owner’s suite : 1 x double cabin with King sized bed with en suite bathroom Guest cabins : 1 x VIP double cabin with en suite bathroom with shower.
- 2 x double cabins with en-suite bathroom with shower/bath 2 x twin cabin with en suite bathroom with shower.
- FUEL : 18 573 US Gallon / 70310 litres
- FRESH WATER : 4 876 US Gallon / 18460 litres
- GENERATORS : 2 x Kilopak marine diesel generator sets each 99kW, 50 Hz, three phase, 230/400V
- ELECTRICITY : 400VAC distribution system 24VDC/230V
- STABILISERS: One complete KN 420 NaiadKoop with “at anchor” stabilisation. (Zero Speed Stabilizers)
- BOWTHRUSTER : One 90kW hydraulically driven, Thruster systems type HRP 1000
- AIR CONDITIONING : Two Hydroelectrique marine reverseosmosis desalination systems(400V/3ph/50Hz)typeHEM
- WATERMAKERS :25/1400 modular version capacity 1400 gallon per day(5000litre/day).
- 1 x Castoldi 6.2 m
- 1 x Nouvurania 5.5 m
- 1 x Zodiac rescue boat 4 m (MCA approved)
- 1 x Bombardier seadoo waverunner
- 1 x Yamaha Jet ski
- 1 x Bauer diving compressor with scuba equipment. Waterskis, wakeboard, snorkelling gear.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)