A 29 meters (88.3 feet) Gulet build in 2007. Traditional hand craft is combined with today??s technology to produce a unique yacht. The interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained mahogany, hand polished and varnished. Spacious accommodation up to 12 guests. Two master, two double bedded and two twin bedded cabins, including music system inside the hydro massaged bath tubs in your ensuite bathrooms. Her five professional and pleasent crew is ready to make your holiday unforgettable!
- Displacement : 136 t
- Max Speed (Under Engine) :14 knots
- Max Speed (Under Sail) :7,8 knots
- Service Speed (Under Engine) :12 knots
- Generator: 2 x Kubato 22 KWA.
- Fresh water : 11000 liters
- Black water : 1250 liters
- Grey water : 1250 liters
- Fuel tank : 6000 liters
- 2 Master cabins,
- 2 Double Bed Guest cabins,
- 2 Twin Bed Guest cabins
- All cabins have locally controlled air conditioners and ensuite bathrooms. In the bathrooms there are large hydro massage bath tubs which you can listen to music during your shower. Mini bars in the cabins will facilitate your quick needs.
- Additional to aft deck, a dinning table is located in saloon for your comfort.
- Mizzen : 61.3 m²
- Main : 127 m²
- Genoa : 210 m²
- Jib : 96.7 m²
- TOTAL : 495 m²
- In saloon, you can watch movies from our DVD library in wide screen Plasma TV or listen to your favorite songs with the 5+1 surround system.
- In aft and fore masters 37” LCD TVs and DVD players are located for your private choises.
- In guest cabins 37” LCD TVs are ready for your entertaintment which displays the main system.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- 4,20 mt. speedboat with 50 hp Evinrude motor,
- water ski, ringo, windsurfer, snorkelling and fishing gear.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)