A 40 metres deluxe wooden motorsailer and features 12 double cabins, each with its own ensuite facilities and bath. She was built in 1999 and is full air-conditioned. Her crew of 6/7 will offer you every service you require.
The unique combination of luxury and comfort promises you the most unforgettable holidays. The captain and his crew, which includes a tour leader, are something more than typical sailors; they offer warm personal service, delicious home cooking and, above all, the famous greek hospitality! You will want to keep coming back again …..
Rate includes: half board, VAT 6.5%, 4 hours fuel for cruising per day.
- Built : 1999
- Cruising Speed : 11 knots
- Maximum Speed: 12-13 knots
- Generators : 2 IVECO
- Electricity :12,24, 220 , 380 VOLT
- Fuel tank capacity : 6 tons
- Water Tank : 10 tons
- Accommodation for twenty-four guests in twelve double cabins.
- All cabins are with private ensite bathroom and are full air conditioned/heated (separate unit in each cabin).
- Crew are accommodated in separate quarters.
- Tv, Vrc, Dvd, Stereo system, Laptop, cell phones.
- Radar, Echo sounder, V.H.F., GMDSS, 2liferafts for 40 Pers.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Tender with a 45 hp engine
- Wind surfing, water skiing, fishing equipments, snorkelling gears, banana boat.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)