Subject yacht offers the very latest in Italian design and styling. With a cruising speed of 28 knots and maximum 32 knots.Finished in exquisite cherry wood, the interior gives a feeling of elegance and comfort.
- Year : 2002
- Type : Fast motor yacht
- Fuel : 6000 litres
- Water : 1000 litres
- Water maker : I80 litres/hour
- Air Conditioning with reverse cycle
- Maximum speed : 32 knots @ 2100 RPM
- Cruising speed : 28 knots @ 1900 RPM
- Generators 2 x 19 kw kholer
- Electricity 24V AC – 220V DC
- Guests 8 (all guest cabins are fitted with CD stereos).
- Master double cabin with ensuite includes T.V.. DVD and bar fridge
- V.I.P. double cabin with ensuite
- Stbd twin cabin with ensuite
- Port twin cabin with ensuite
- Crew 2 x twin cabins with bathroom
- Radar Furuno 64 miles
- Shipmate RS 6400
- Raytheon tridata
- Autopilot Raytheon 5T 7001 with interface
- 3 x corn handheld
- Sunbathing and alfresco dining area
- with removable awning structure.
- Electric BB4
- CD stereo
- Bar fridge
- AUDIO & VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- 46 cm LED in the salon
- Satelite television
- Video. DVD
- Stereo Hi-Fi with Bose surround
- sound in salon and on aft deck
- 65M telephone in every cabin
- Satelite communication
- Internal telephone system
Tender & Toys:
- Tender 4m Novurania with 50hp outboard
- 1 x 2 man Yamaha 6P BOO jetski
- Waterski equipment
- Donut, banana, snorkeling gear
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)