She offers spacious accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins (three double and three twins), and multiple options for entertaining, exercise or relaxation, both inside and out.She has an exquisite interior and fantastic areas for entertaining including a piano bar in the upper saloon, vast deck spaces with a fully shaded dining area, salt water plunge pool, beach club, gymnasium and spa pool.
- Length :52.3m (171.4ft)
- Beam : 9.6m (31.4ft)
- Draft : 3.4m (10.5ft)
- Built : Feadship, De Vries, The Netherlands
- Engines : 2 x 2800hp Caterpillar
- Cruising Speed : 14 knots
- Guests :12 (1 master, 2 double, 3 twin)
- Her master suite is located on the main deck forward. The full beam Master Suite boasts beautiful works of art and hand-woven rugs from Konya and comprises of a study, a spacious marble bathroom, a wardrobe and an adjoining room with a sofa/bed.
- The remaining 5 cabins are located on the lower deck and include 2 VIP cabins and 3 double guest cabins, each with pullman berths.
- All the guest cabins have their own personality and feature flat screen televisions so you may enjoy the kaleidescape – 450 movie- library.
- The lower deck has new silk carpeting, wall fabrics, and leather ceilings which lighten the entire area.
Communication & Entertainment:
- Satcom & cellular communications facilities, internet access
- State of the art TV/ audio-visual equipment throughout + I-pad stations *
- All controls are Creston/ All interior speakers are B&W)
- Music library accessible throughout, Kaleidascope Server,
- 450 movies available throughout (except guest cabins), Satellite TV
- 1 x 25ft Contender tender(2 x 60hp), 1 x 13ft Zodiac Yachtline tender (70 hp),
- Sport fishing chair and great fishing equipment, 3 x Yamaha 1200 XLs waverunners,
- waterskis, wakeboard & tows, snokelling gear, dive gear for 6 – Rendevous Diving Only
- 1 X Trixter X dream Bike, 1 X Kinesis Gym System
- 1 X Cardio Wave Machine, 1 X Power Plate
- Zero speed stabilizers, Gymnasium, Jacuzzi, Hydrospa
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)