Built in Italy, she is a unique combination of speed and beauty. From her sleek external lines, to dual MTU engines that provide a 27 knots top speed, this Falcon 100 class motor yacht is byword for stylistic and technical excellence. With the luxurious comfort of its leather aupholstry,polished cherry-wood paneling plus audio and video entertainment systems, the spacious salon on the main deck offers the ultimate in shipboard relaxation.
- Builder :C.T.M., Italy
- Built :2000
- Refitted :2005
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed :24 kts
- Maximum Speed :27 kts
- Generator :2 x 25 kw, 1 x 16 kw
- Generator’s Fuel Consumption 150 lt/day
- Electricity :220V AC, 24 V DC
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 2,500 lt/100 nm
- Water capacity: 5.000 lt
- Water maker: 2 X Technicomar
- Airconditioned: Throughout
- One master cabin, features a queen size bed, a walk-in wardrobe, audio and video systems, a leather settee, a writing desk and en suite bathroom.
- One vip cabin, located on the main deck, features include a queen size bed, a spacious wardrobe, audio and video systems, a leather settee, a cozy armchair, a writing desk and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- One double cabin, with en suite bathroom, audio system and full air conditioning.
- Two twin cabins, with en suite bathroom, audio system and full air conditioning.
- Crew 6 in separate quarters
- The elegance and classic Italian interior design, the oval dining table which extends to seat ten in comfort, the gourmet cuisine from the fully equipped galley, and attentive service from her professionally educated and trained crew of six, combine to create the perfect atmosphere for formal meals.
- With the luxurious comfort of its leather upholstery, polished cherry-wood paneling plus audio and video entertainment systems, the spacious salon on the main deck offers the ultimate in shipboard relaxation.
- Satellite TV, Audio, Video, DVD Entertainment in Salon, VIP and master Cabins. Audio in rest of Cabins.
- MINI-M, VHF/DSC, EPIRB, Sat Com with fax, GPRS/E-mail service, GSM Phone, Internet Facilities.
- Radar, GPS with Plotter, Navtex, Autopilot
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Novurania Rib inflatable with 60 HP Yamaha outboard engine,
- Water ski, tubes, jet ski, bananas, canoe, windsurf, kneeboard,
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)