Both elegant and extremely seaworthy, built with infinite comfort,she boasts a beautiful interior and accomodation,with suberb deck spaces.She is the ideal yacht for an unforgetable and safe experience. This FALCON 102 has all the characteristics and peculiarities of a real beauty. The exterior of the yacht has been so wisely designed that her passengers can enjoy any moment of the day under any weather conditions.
- Builder :Falcon
- Built : 2002
- Refitted :2004
- Construction : GRP
- Cruising Speed :25 kts
- Maximum Speed :27 kts
- Range : 300 nm
- Electricity :220V AC, 24V DC
- Fuel Capacity :11,000 lt
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 2,400 lt/100 nm
- Water Maker : 2 x Technicomar
- Water Capacity : 5,000 lt
- Generators: 2 x 27kw KOHLER (1 new)
- Stabilizers: Koopnautic
- 10 guests in 5 staterooms
- Air conditioned throughout with individual climate control in each stateroom.
- Master lower deck, en suite, king bed,vanity satellite TV, DVD.
- 1 VIP maindeck, king bed & 1 VIP lower deck, in suite, queen bed, vanity, satellite TV, DVD.
- 2 twin lower deck, ensuite, satellite TV, DVD.
- Natural light illuminates the spacious salon and the comfortable dining area, whilst the luxurious decoration and construction materials, as well as her marvelous internal arrangement, offer an excellent view of the sea atmosphere.
- Last, but not least, the world famous cosmetics brands of the amenities and the fine Italian linen, are all destined to spoil her exquisite passengers.
- Satellite TV, DVD, entertainment center in the main salon
- The yacht is equipped with state-of-the-art technological devices, including not only Flat TV Screen, DVD, SAT TV, VCR and Hi-Fi stereo, but also telecommunicational systems of the highest quality: fax service, personal computer, internet access VHF, which are available to all passengers.
- EPIRB, GPRS, e-mail service, GSM G3,
- DSC VHF+SSB, MINI-M, INMARSAT-C,
- PC & internet facility.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- 17ft Novurania inflatable rib, with 90hp Yamaha,
- 4 stroke outboard, 1 jet ski Yamaha VX1000-A-G cruiser,
- various inflatables, waterski, wakeboard,snorkelling equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)