Children friendly and service oriented crew.
- Length :100 Ft. / 30.48 M.
- Builder : Falcon
- Cabins : 5
- Guests : 10-12
- Crew : 6
- Cruising Speed : 22 Kn
- Maximum Speed : 26 knots
- 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- Two master double cabins (one in main deck and one in lower deck),
- one double VIP (lower deck),
- two twin cabins with extra Pullman beds (lower deck)
- Tender: 1x Novurania 4.6m with Yamaha 90hp outboard.
- Jetski: 3 seater SEADOO spark, Snorkelling & shing equipment,
- water ski, bicycle, wakeboard, SUP, various in atable water toys.
- 3G WiFi, Audio, Home Cinema Equipment, Cable & SAT TV in all cabins,
- TV & Audio Equipment all cabins, Mini iPads in all cabins with playlists,
- movie index, internet access, Extended movies library (with more than
- 800 titles) in hard discs, iPad with extended music library (organised in
- playlists), GoPro camera, Printer/Scanner/Copier.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)