Falcon,built in 2002 combines modern with classic aboard 100 feet of luxury and power. With her streamlined profile and dual MTU engines delivering a 27kn top speed and boasting sumptuous internal fittings, represents a unique blend of power and luxury. In an environment full of uncompromised options for relaxation, sunbathing and resting, nothing can interrupt the private moments of her passengers.
- Builder :C.T.M. Italy
- Model :Falcon 100
- Built :2002
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed : 24 kts
- Maximum Speed : 27 kts
- Generator :2×25 kw, 1×16 kw
- Generator’s fuel consumption : 150 lt/day
- Electricity :220 AC, 24V DC
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 2,500 lt/100 nm
- Fuel capacity : 11.000 lt
- Water capacity: 4.000 lt
- Water maker : 2 x Technicomar
- 10 guests in 5 cabins, all with en suite facilities, air conditioned throughout with individual climate
- control in each stateroom. Day head on main deck.
- Master, lower deck, king bed, walk in closet, SAT TV, stereo.
- VIP, main deck, queen size bed, SAT TV, stereo, writing desk.
- 1 Double
- 2 twin cabins, lower deck,
- All with in suite facilities, stereo.
- There is no way one can be predisposed about the luxury encountered when entering the yacht’s interior. The handmade leather salon, the spacious dining area, which can comfortably accommodate 10 passengers, the cherry- tree wooden coating of the dining table, along with all the other precious furnishing materials, will make even the most demanding customers feel that they have found the Garden of Eden of a luxurious private yacht.
- Satellite TV, audio/video/DVD entertainment in Salon, VIP and master cabins.
- Audio in rest of cabins.
- VHF/DSC, EPIRB, Sat com with fax, GPRS,e-mail service, internet facilities, GSM phone.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Novurania rib inflatable with 70hp Yamaha outboard,
- Jet ski Yamaha VX1000-A-G cruiser, tubes, banana,
- canoe, water biscuits, windsurf, jet ski, kneeboard,
- snorkelling & fishing equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)