This 109ft Esterel motor yacht has been fully refitted and redecorated in 2014. She has 4 cabins, two double and two twin, that can accommodate up to eight guests. The deep V hull lines provide excellent seakeeping and a minimum of speed reduction in heavy weather.
- Type/Year: Esterel Luxury yacht
- Refit: 2009 / 2014
- Exterior designer : Bannenberg & Rowell Design
- L.O.A.: 33.20m (109ft)
- Beam: 6.20 m (20.2 ft)
- Draft : 2.0 m (7ft)
- Engines: 2 x 1350 MTU MB12V 2 x 3
- Cruise Speed: 20 knots
- Displacement : 85.00 tonnes
- Construction : wood
- For 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- Her master is located on the lower deck and has a walk in closet, sofa and ensuite facilities. There are also two twin cabins with ensuite facilities, located on the lower deck. On the private upper deck area there is a saloon that can convert to double cabin, with walk in closet and ensuite facilities.
- Her new interior combines the classical elegance of her exterior with newly designed minimalist and modern interior. Her color scheme is predominantly silver and light hues providing a light and spacious atmosphere.
- The layout of the salon is very social with couches lining both sides of the salon.
- The Dining area is elegant yet casual with a comfortable fixed semi circular settee surrounding the table.
- Her upper salon can be used as a second reception area, for watching TV, to enjoy the spectacular views or it can be converted to a 2nd double cabin if needed. This area has its own walk in closet and ensuite facilities.
- Great deck space including an el fresco dining area on the aft deck along with a huge fixed cushioned couch spread across the aft of the vessel. The upper deck has huge open spaces.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)