There are only a few yachts that can cruise under any weather conditions anywhere in the world. This VIP Yacht is one of the finest custom built, ABS certified for transatlantic range. The famous naval architect Prof. Ruggiero and the experienced Mega Yacht designer Stelios Sakiotis, after years of research have created a real masterpiece. This VIP yacht is superb in every detail, from the massively rigid steel hull, aluminum superstructure and high technology engineering to the elegant hand crafted starerooms. The layout of this semi-displacement hull is unique with a high degree of attention to detail and exquisite styling. The cherry and briar wood joinery is complimented by natural leather and silk for a royal personality. Designed and built for luxury cruises with highest possible comfort and pleasure. This is your private five star floating hotel.
- Builder : VIP ship constructed in Italy
- Built : 2003
- Model : VIP ship 275
- Hull : Steel with Bulbous bow
- Superstructure : Aluminum
- Generator : 2 x 33.8 KVA + 1 x 13.5 KVA KOHLER
- Fuel capacity : 28.000 lt
- Fuel efficiency Approx. : 2.710 lt/ 100 nm
- Water capacity: 4.650 lt
- Nine guests and four crew members.
- Owner suite on main deck.
- Second suite on the lower deck. Both with jacuzzi.
- Guest cabins on lower deck.
- All cabins have baths have luxury marblew, audio/video system, terrestrial and satellite flat TV and independent air-conditioning, ventilation and telephone connection from shore.
- Audio System, Hi Resolution Plasma TV in all cabins,
- Both suites provide jacuzzi and jacuzzi on upper deck.
- 3 radars, autopilot, GPS, Satcom C., Satcom Mini M,
- Navtex, VHF, GSM, fax, e-mail, and internet communication.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- 1 Novomarine diesel jet 5m with 130 hp Yanmar engine, 1 Arimar 2,85m with 6 hp Yamaha.
- Water ski, 1 Jetski Kawasaki, snorkeling, diving equipment, fishing gear,banana, rings, 2 knee boards.
- July, August – EURO 8,900 per day (EURO 62,300/week)
- May, June September, October – EURO 7,900 per day (EURO 55,300 /week)
- March, April – EURO 6,900 per day (EURO 48,300/week)
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)