Built in 2007, her traditionally styled interior offers all the comforts of home, including two Jacuzzi tubs, one in the Master bathroom and one on the upper deck.
Her 93 foot length (28.4m) allows for multiple dining options, inside and out and with a cruising speed of 22 knots, she can take you anywhere quickly and comfortably.
- Builder :ELEGAN
- Built :2007
- Construction : Wood
- Cruising Speed :22 kts
- Maximum Speed :26 kts
- Generator : 2X Kohler 27 kW
- Fuel Efficiency Approx.: 2,180 lt/100 nm
- On board this beautiful Elegan are five cabins.
- The master offers a king size bed,
- Two double bedded cabins.
- Two twin cabins.
- Each room has its own color palate in either a rich gold or a royal purple with plenty of space for relaxation and storage.
- A full-size bathroom can be found off of each cabin, offering privacy for guests.
- All of the cabins come equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD and CD players, radio and a telephone.
- The internet can be accessed from the bridge.
- The fore deck offers room for sun-bathing, while the upper deck provides the means for an authentic barbeque complete with grill and a full service bar.
- The main living space boasts a large, sectional-style sofa wrapped in plush leather, with two matching armchairs for additional seating, perfect for viewing the retractable large screen LCD television, or listening to music on the stereo system.
The main dining area, located just off of the salon, offers convenient dining for ten at a contemporary, glass-topped table with leather wrapped chairs.
Other dining options can be found on both the aft and upper decks, each with accommodation for ten.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One tender x 6m Zodiac with 60HP.
- Ski, Children Ski, Tubes, Banana, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)