Great attention has been given to the provision of entertainment on board : all recreational areas as well as individual cabins are equipped with BOSE Entertainment systems with LCD screens, Hi Fi, DVD, Satellite TV and Internet.
- Type: Motoryacht
- Brand: Dominator 680
- Model: Dominator 680
- Year of build: 2008
- Length (m): 21,30
- Engine (hp): 2 X 1360
- Diesel capacity (lit): 5000
- Water capacity (lit): 1500
- Number of berths: 6
- Number of cabins: 3
- Number of heads: 3
- Crew members : 2
- Cruising Speed (knots) : 24
- Master cabin : 1
- Double bed cabins : 1
- Twin beds cabins : 1
- Convertible saloon table : No
- Electric gangway , Swimming ladder , Teak Deck , Cockpit table , Cockpit cushions
- Sails, covers, rigging : Sun tent
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Floating light , Emergency helm , Life raft , Torch light , Bosun’s chair , Radar reflector , Black Ball , Fire extinguishers , Safety belts , Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn
- GPS , Plotter , Radar , VHF , Autopilot
- Gas stove & oven , Electric fridge , Icebox , Deep freezer , Cuttlery – Kitchen equipment , Pans, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc. , Microwave , BB-Q , Dishwasher
- Air-condition , Generator , Water maker , Ice-maker , Bowthruster , 220 Volt sockets , Inverter
- Recreation : Internet connection , TV in cabins , TV saloon , DVD , Home Cinema , Underwater lights
- Snorkelling equipment , Fishing equipment ,
- Sea doo RXT-X 255hp supercharged, the fastest jet ski in the market,
- Cayago Sea bob 7hp, the fastest above and below surface sea toy,
- Williams Jet powered RIB 3.20m
- Water Ski & tubes
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)