Luxury motor yacht 53,54m (175′ 7″) in length and was built in 2010. She is based in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean and can accommodate up to 14 yacht charter guest in 4 Double and 3 Twin cabins.
Her interior design is modern and neautral and more actual interior photos with be available soon. This large steel displacement yacht is able to cruise at a healthy 16 knots and has a top speed of 18.5 knots.
This luxurious motor yacht has zero speed stabalisers for extra comfort at anchor or while underway as well as a full range of water toys and sports equipment.
Special rate : 17 May – 15 June 2013 weekly charter rate 150.000 euro
- Built : 2010
- Crusing Speed : 16 knots
- Maximum Speed : 18 knots
- Four stabilizers -zero speed at anchor
- Water maker
- One owners suite on the main deck with king size bed, en suite bathroom including Jacuzzi, shower room and walk in wardrobe.
- One twin guest cabin on the main deck with en suite facilities.
- Two VIP guest suites on the lower deck including en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
- Two twin guest cabins with en suite bathroom.
- One VIP guest suite with king size bed including en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower room.
- All staterooms and salons are fitted with Plasma LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems
- All staterooms and salons are fitted with Plasma LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems.
- Sat com, GSM/GPRS communication Primary and Secondary,
- 3G connection, communication server and Ethernet network,
- PABX, call alarm, loudhailer, Public Address System.
Tender & Water Toys:
- One NOVARANIA 5.4m custom line tender.
- One SOLAS rescue boat with YAMAHA diesel outboard engine.
- One 6,15m SeaRay 195 tender.
- One FX HP cruiser three seat Yamaha wave runner
- one GR 1300R two seat Yamaha wave runner
- Scuba diving equipment, water ski, snorkelling and fishing equipment
- Icemakers, laundry facilities, BBQ and Jacuzzi on sundeck
- Day head on the main deck
- Air conditioning throughout
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)