One of the newest yacht to the Greek charter market as she has been built in 2008. She is 173 feet of pure luxury. She accommodates up to fourteen guests in seven luxurious staterooms. The master suite is located on the main deck and the VIP is located on the upper deck.. There is an additional twin stateroom on the main deck and two twin staterooms on the lower deck. All the staterooms have Plasma LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems and private en suite baths. The guests have a choice of two main saloons to relax in, one on the main deck and one on the upper deck. The yacht will possibly have a helicopter pad as well to ferry passengers to and from the yacht. She is outfitted with all the latest sea toys such as two wave runners, a luxury tender, a sports tender, a windsurfer, water skis, tubes, a banana and full technology items such as a computer with internet and email and full satellite communications. She is staffed by a crew of 11.
- Built : 2008
- Cruising Speed : 16 Kts
- Maximum Speed : 18 Kts
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 4,680 Lt/100 Nm
- Four stabilizers -zero speed at anchor
- One owner’s suite on the main deck with king size bed, en suite bethroom including jacuzzi, shower room and walk in wardrobe.
- One VIP guest suite on the upper deck with king size bed including ne-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and shower room.
- Two VIP guest suites on the lower deck including en suite bathroom with jacuzzi.
- Two twin guest cabins with en suite bathroom,
- One twin guest suite on the main deck with en suite bathroom
- All staterooms and salons are fitted with Plasma LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems
- Sat com (phone/fax), internal telephones, personal computer, internet and email service.
Tender & Water Toys:
- One NE 50 JET 5,10m tender with YAMAHA diesel inboard engine.
- One SOLAS rescue boat with YAMAHA diesel outboard engine.
- One 6,15m SeaRay 195 tender.
- One three seat Yamaha wave runner and one two seat Yamaha wave runner.
- Scuba diving equipment, water ski, banana, tube, wakeboard, snorkelling and fishing equipment.
- Icemakers, laundry facilities, BBQ and jacuzzi on sundeck.
- Day head on the main deck.
- Air conditioning throughout
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)