Full beam master and VIP suites. Stabilizers underway.
- Length: 48.00 metres (157′ 6″)
- Beam: 9.14 metres (30′)
- Draft: 4.77 metres (15′ 8″)
- Number of crew: 11
- Built: 1996
- Refit: 2015
- Builder: CRN Ancona
- Naval architect: Paolo Scanu
- Flag: Cyprus
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Deutz 2285hp TBD 620 V12
- Generators: 2 x 150kw Onan
- Generators fuel included.
- Cruising speed: 12
- Fuel consumption: 330 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 1 Single, 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 5 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 1 x 7m RIB with 240hp Volvo engine duo prop diesel
- 1 x 6m Jet RIB with 230hp Yanmar engine
- 1 x Jet Ski Honda Aquatrax R-12X
- 1 x Seadoo 215 GTR
- Assorted inflatable ride on toys
- Wake board
- 2 x Inflatable paddle boards
- 1 x Inflatable slide
- 1 x Trampoline
- Complete inventory of snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- 1 x Roller skate
- 1 x Mountain bike
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)