Luxurious Crn ancona 148ft refitted in 2007. She can accommodate effortlessly 12/14 guests in 7 cabins,including guests who have special physical needs. Extremely spacious and with an exquisite teak deck.
- Builder :CRN ANCONA
- Built :1987
- Refitted :2007
- Construction :Steel hull, Aluminium Superstructure
- Cruising Speed :15.5 kts
- Maximum Speed :20 kts
- Generator : 2×146 KVA Mercedes , 20 lt/h each one
- Fuel Capacity :67,000 lt
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 5,480 lt/100 nm
- Water Capacity :23,800 lt
- Water Maker :Sea Recovery 2 x 400 lt/h
- One Master cabin with King size bed, shower and bath tub
- One VIP cabin with king size bed and shower
- Three double cabins
- Two twin cabins
- All with en-suite facilities
- Comprehensive audio visual systems, Satellite TV(Nova,Hotbird),
- Home theatre system with projection screen, PS3.
- TV, CD & DVD player in all cabins
- Satellite Communications, VSAT, Fleet 77 (Phone, Fax & Email)
- SATCOM & Cellular Communications, GSM Phone,
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet, in all areas.
Tender & Water Toys:
- Zodiac 6,60m with 115hp outboard
- 750cc Sea Doo Bombadier wet bike (2-seater)
- GP1200cc Yamaha wet bike (2-seater)
- Sea wasp (banana)
- Patriot duo (tubes)
- Water skis
- Smorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Bow thruster, stabilizers, two water makers, four icemakers, laundry facilities, air-conditioning throughout.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)