This is a stunning 63ft. motor sailer. A classic gaff schooner that retains a distinct, traditionally Greek, character. Due to her wide beam she has a vast amount of deck space. A large and comfortable cushioned area stretches across the mid-deck and is perfect for sunbathing. The aft deck comfortably seats eight and is ideal for breakfast and casual lunches, sunset drinks or elegant dinners. The rich, wooden interior of the newly redecorated saloon/dining area is warm and inviting and provides a panoramic view through the numerous spacious windows. A professional and experienced crew of three take great pride in offering exceptional service.
- Model : Traditional Gaff Schooner
- Construction : Wood.
- Cruising Speed : 10 knots
- Generator : 1 x 12kw Onan
- Fuel capacity : 2.000 lt
- Fuel efficiency approx : 800 lt/ 100nm
- Water capacity : 2.000 lt
- Electricity : 220 V AC – 24V DC
- One full width master cabin with en suite bathroom,
- One double cabin with en suite bathroom
- One double cabin with corresponding third bathroom.
- Recently air-conditioned.
- Dining aft, cabin top and stern completely cushioned for lounging and sun bathing.
- Deck awning, Swimming ladder, shore gangway.
- T.V in the saloon, Stereo music in the saloon.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- Inflatable speed boat 13ft (hard bottomed) with 40Hp outboard.
- Waterskiing, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)