Built 1943 by Vickers, refitted 2001. The yacht was “floating home” to Aristotle Onassis from 1954 to 1975. In 1998, she was bought by an Onassis family friend, who began a 3-year restoration, involving meticulous research, engineering and craftsmanship, resulting the vessel is presented now in all her original splendor. Classed by the ABS, the yacht fully complies with US Public Health requirements as well as the strict SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) regulations for passenger vessels carrying up to 36 individuals. The Reception areas can host events for up to 100 guests using interior facilities and up to 250 in the canopied deck spaces. The Onassis suite, comprised of 3 rooms – a large bedroom, bathroom and study, and 3 walk-in closets – totaling 678 square feet, the suite provides the ultimate luxury shipboard accommodations with panoramic ocean views. Each stateroom, with dimensions ranging between 150 and 236 square feet, is named after one of the Greek Isles. Stateroom features include a double bed or two twin-sized beds, seating area,mirrored walk-in closets. Bathrooms feature six-head massage showers. Ari??s Bar, Lapis Lounge, Swimming pool/Dance Floor, Atrium, Spa, Main Dining room, Library, Music Lounge, Show Lounge and Childrens Playroom complete the public areas of the yacht. The fresh air replaces the interior air approximately once every five minutes. There is also a helicopter pad.
- Cruising Speed :16 kts
- Maximum Speed :19 kts
- Generator :MAN (3 x 476 kw each) +1 x 176 kw emergency)
- Electricity :12v 24v 220v
- Fuel Consumption
- Main engine fuel at 15/16 kts 0.45 tons per hour
- at 18/19 kts 0.6 tons per hour
- Water Maker : Sea Recovery
- Builder :Canadian Vickers
- Model :Launch date as Stormont, Canadian frigate
- Built :1943
- Rebuilt :1954
- Refitted :From January 1999 to April 2001
- Construction :Steel
- Owner’s Suite (bridge deck) comprised of 3 rooms – a large bedroom, bathroom and study – totalling 678 sqft.
- The bathroom is complete with double sinks and a jacuzzi with 6-head shower.
- The Suite features 3 large walk-in closets, two surround sound stereo systems with DVD and CD players and televisions.
- 10 guest cabins forward on the main deck
- 8 guest cabins aft on the cabin (sea) deck.
- All but one guest cabin are convertible from twin to double.
- All cabins with en suite shower room, TV/DVD/CD/Stereo
- Bar, sun lounges, library, reception, central atrium, elevator, sports lounge,
- children’s playroom, fitness center, massage room, beauty salon, Jacuzzi deck,
- open air bar, music lounge, dining room, Bar, lounge, swimming pool,
- outdoor canopied dance floor
Satellite TV receiver, TV’s, videos, DVD’s in each cabin,
Plasma screen for public area by aft bar
- Cellular phone/fax through PABX, NERA satellite communication
Tender & Water Toys:
- 2 x 12 passenger Hacker Craft mahogany tenders,
- 2 x RIBS for waterskiing and passenger transportation,
- 2 x 60-man watercraft lifeboats
- 3 x 2-man waveriders,
- 2 x Topper dinghies,
- 2 x windsurfers,
- Various snorkeling equipment,
- 2 x Ringos ,
- 1 x 6-man banana
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)