Cantieri Di Pisa 33.81m in top condition. Permanent crew since her launching Minimal design, Zero speed stabilizers. Accommodation for 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- Length: 33.81 metres
- Beam: 7.49 metres
- Draft: 1.80 metres
- Number of crew: 6
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Multi hull
- Air conditioning,
- Stabilisers at anchor,
- WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x 2780hp MTU 12V 4000 M90
- Generators: 2 x 55kw Kohler
- Generators consumption:200 Litres/Day
- Cruising speed: 20
- Fuel consumption: 850 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 Queen, 4 Single, 1 Convertible
- Number of guests: 12
- One tender Zodiac 5,3m with 90hp outboard engine,
- one tender Zodiac 3,4m with 25hp outboard engine,
- water skis for adults and children, mono ski,
- one tube for 3 persons, one tube for 2 persons, canoe, inflatable toys.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)