Built by two of the top names in the superyacht world. This Benetti large motor yacht boasts a beautiful contemporary design and styling and a huge volume (size) for her length. She is an impressive and head turning yacht which features beautiful contemporary styling together with well designed expansive and functional spaces.
- LOA :60m
- Beam :10.4m
- Builder :Benetti
- Interior Designer :Redman Whiteley Dixon
- Naval Architect :Benetti
- Engines :2 Caterpillar 3512B DITA 1380kw at 1600hp
- Cruising Speed :16 Knots
- Classification and Registration : LLoyd’s Register / MCA
- Crew :15/16
- Guests :12
- A master, VIP, two doubles and two twins cocoon guests in their private space, each suite finished in the finest natural materials and colours, offering a good view at anchor and top audio-visual entertainment and communications systems.
- The illuminated Jacuzzi, surrounded by an endless supply of fluffy towels, is one of many spots where bon viveurs aboard can come together, cocktails to hand, before retiring for the night. One more day lived to the full.
Tenders & Watersports
- One 32ft Intrepid tender with 2 x 250hp outboards and ski pole
- One 23ft Novurania Tender with 2 x 90hpoutboards and ski pole
- One Multi Rider 6 Man Towable Jobe
- Two Malibu Kayaks (Ocean Kayak)
- One Laser Pico Sport , One Laser
- One Hobie 15ft sailing catamaran
- Two Lifting Bags
- One Rowing Machine Concept II
- One Single ski Connelly , Three Wakeboard Jobe
- One Jet Ski – Yamaha FZS 4 stroke
- One Jet Ski – Lifting cradle
- One Towable Kawasaki Jet Ski ,Two Stand-up Paddle boards JP
- One Beach cricket Grey-Nichols , One Beach volleyball
- Three R/C Sailing yachts Laser (toys)
- One Fender pump pro stock 220v
- One BBQ Broil-mate , One Wake skate
- Three Sets of water skis, Two Sets of dive gear
- One Water trampoline with attachments
- One Inflatable Iceberg ,One Inflatable slide
- One Fishing equipment Shimano ,Various Masks/snorkels and fins
- Assortment of wetsuits ,Assortment of PFDs (jackets for Jet Ski/ski)
- Latest audio visual entertainment and communication systems
- Stabilization at anchor, gymnasium and massage room
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)