The combined work of the Benetti design team and Stefano Natucci have once again allowed the shipyard to deliver a state of the art yacht. The external lines and wide widow openings, typical of the Benetti style, combined with the interior by Terence Disdale has created a true custom yacht. She offers sumptuous earth coloured interiors that can accommodate fouteen guests in seven cabins. The full beam master suite and owners study are located on the upper deck. Two further VIP cabins on the main deck and four guest cabins on the lower deck. Unique outside deck areas. ABS classed.
- Built : 2002
- Construction : Steel Hull and Alluminium Superstructure
- Type : Semi-Displacement
- Cruising Speed : 17 Kts
- Maximum Speed: 18 Kts At Half Load
- Range At 12 Knots: 3,800 Nm
- Generator : 2 X 125 Kw Northern Lights
- Fuel Capacity : 75,000 Lt
- Fuel Efficiency Approx. : 4,410 Lt/100 Nm
- Water Maker : 2 X 12,000 L/Day
- Water Capacity: 21,000 Lt
- The full beam master cabin (with double bed and ensuite bathroom with Whirpool Jacuzzi and master gardorobe)and the masters study are located on the upper deck.
- The two Vip double cabins are located on the main deck. (both with ensuite facilities).
- The two double guest cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities are located on the lower deck.
- The two twin guest cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities are located on the lower deck
- Six crew cabins (1 x single bed, 4 x double beds, 1 x 3 beds) in separate quarters
- Full entertainment center in the saloon for DVD, Satellite TV, stereo music etc.
- All cabins are equiped with entertainment centers as well.
- Jacuzzi pool on sundeck.
Tender & Water Toys:
- One Tender 5.60m. Suzuki with 115 HP engine
- One Tender 4.30m. Yamaha with 40HP engine
- Waverunner Seadoo
- Jet Ski Yamaha
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)