- Length: 37.00 metres (121′ 5″)
- Beam: 7.86 metres (25′ 9″)
- Draft: 2.99 metres (9′ 10″)
- Number of crew: 7
- Built: 2012
- Builder: Benetti
- Naval architect:
- Flag: Maltese
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M91-1119KW at 2350 RPM
- Generators: 2 x 80kw KOHLER
- Generators Consumption: 200 ltrs/day
- Cruising speed: 13.5
- Fuel consumption: 350 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Double, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- 1 x Williams 5,5m tender with Yanmar 110hp diesel jet
- 1 x Yamaha 66hp jet ski stand up wave runner
- 1 x Seadoo GTI155 limited 155hp jet ski
- 1 x Banana (3 persons)
- 1 x Water Ski
- 1 x Inflatable Serf
- 1 x Sea bob
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)