The stylish appearance of this sporty yacht with her streamlined form makes AZIMUT 86 S the object of many an envious look as she races through the Mediterranean waters at an exhilarating 35 knots. She is very well equipped with water toys and state of the art audio visual systems. Offers comfortable accommodation in 4 en-suite cabins and is run with a professional and motivated team of 3 crew.
- Builder: Azimut
- Length: 26.21 m
- Beam: 5.83 m
- Draft: 1.30 m
- Hull: GRP
- Engines: MTU 16V 2000 M91 2000 HP
- Generators: 2 x 20 kW Kohler (220 V, 50Hz)
- Cruising speed: 35 knots
- Maximum speed: 46 knots
- Range: 400 NM
- Fuel capacity: 6000 litres
- Fresh water capacity: 1100 litres
- Full load displacement: 62 t
- Crew: 3 crew in 2 cabins
- 2 Double cabins, 2 Twin cabins
- All cabins with en-suite facilities
- Tender: 2011 Williams 325 Turbojet with 4-stroke 98 hp engine
- Jet Ski: Kawasaki STX 15-F 2011
- Water toys: Water skis, Wakeboard, Donut
- iPad2 controller
- Sony PS3 for gaming and Blue Ray movies
- Apple TV
- SKY HD
- Full HD 1080p TV
- Spotify music library
- Intercom phone system
- Private WLAN network 802.11n in each cabin
- Free internet access where available (Wi-Fi, 3G)
- Master and VIP cabin equipped with 40 Samsung Wi-Fi – 3D TV
- Twin cabins equipped with 22 Samsung TV
- Additionally, salon features:
- 55 LG NetCast Internet- 3D TV
- Bose 5- speaker Home cinema system
- Cockpit has Bose system with 4 outdoor speakers.
- The yacht has been fitted with latest 3G/3G+ router and Wi-Fi router with external marine antenna and booster to gain maximal network coverage.
- Also, satellite system has been upgraded to Full HD compatible.
- You will enjoy brand new, modern interior design & decoration as well as full refurbished seating areas and salon flooring.
- On the main deck, there is a large salon equipped with the latest audio visual equipment with
- music and movies on demand. The indoor dining area may welcome up to 12 guests, comfortably seated.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)