A 20,7m luxurious Azimut 68 Evolution motor yacht, built in 2005 and completely refitted in 2019. She features a cozy and comfortable lounge area as well as dining area. She can accommodate up to 8 Guests in her 4 spacious and elegant cabins, all with en-suite facilities. Her experienced, friendly and dedicated crew of 3 will welcome you on-board.
- REFITTED : 2019
- YEAR OF BUILD :2005
- LENGTH (M) : 21.10
- BEAM (M) : 5.50
- DRAFT (M): 1.65
- ENGINE (HP) : 2 X 1150 HP MTU
- DIESEL CAPACITY (LIT) : 4800
- WATER CAPACITY (LIT) :1200
- GUESTS: 8
- CABINS :4
- NUMBER OF HEADS :4
- CREW MEMBERS : 3
- CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS) : 23
- MAX SPEED (KNOTS): 30
- FUEL CONSUMPTION : 350 Lt/hr
- 8 guests in 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP and 2 Twin Cabins, all with en-suite facilities
- Satellite TV, 47′ Sony TV in salon, Bose audio system in salon and exterior, Brand new exterior cushions, BBQ, Crane – capacity 650 kg, watermaker, underwater lights, Brand new Raymarine equipment, Navtex
TENDER & TOYS
- Brick w/ an ob YAMAHA 50 h,
- Jet Ski Sea Doo spark 2019,
- Jet Ski Tube,
- Knee Board, Skis (adults + kids),
- Paddle Board (SUP),
- Snorkeling gear,
- Fishing equipment,
- Swimming platform
- Consisting of 3: Captain, Deckhand & Cook/Hostess in separate compartments
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)