An attractive yacht that could be classed as a piece of art, whose clean lines and elegant décor provide its passengers with the ultimate charter experienced. It has been named one of the most successful models created at the well-known shipyard – AZIMUTH BENETTI SPA.
With a cruising speed of 28 Knts passengers are transported quickly and safely to desired destinations.
The yacht obeys perfectly at the commands, it is so powerful and yet so easy. The instruments at disposal make each maneuver simple and smooth.
This yacht combines comfort and style with safety and the latest technology, thereby providing its passengers with the comfort of a top class hotel and the freedom to switch destination at a whim.
- Length overal (incl. pulpit) 17.60m 58’
- Beam at main section 4.86m
- Draft (incl. props. at ful load) 1.37m 4’6’’
- Engines 2×756 mHP MTU
- Maximum speed 33 Knots
- Cruising speed 28 Knots
- Fuel consumption 230 l/h
- Fuel capacity 3.000 l
- Water capacity 920 l + water maker
- Accomodation 6 guests
- Cabins 3+1 crew
- Berths 6+2 crew
- Head compariments 3+1 crew
- Building material VTR/GRP
- Generator 17 Kw
- Exterior Styling & Concept Stefano Righini
- Safety and navigational equipment Radar, GPS, Plotter, DSC, VHF, Auto Pilot, EPIRB
- Entertainment on board Tv – dvd – hi fi in salon, master and vip cabins
- Entertainment at sea Jet ski, ski, banana, tubes, snorkeling ao.
- Extras Barbeque, ice maker, internet
- The sun deck adjoins the dining area offering many hours of pleasure.
- The Saloon offers excellent views from its wide windows , it is fully air-conditioned and equipped with flat screen TV, DVD, Hi-Fi and wireless internet.
- Master cabin: You can enjoy endless hours of privacy and relaxation in the comfort of our spacious and luxury master cabin which is fully equipped with Hi-Fi, flat screen TV and DVD for your entertainment and has its own private bathroom.
- VIP cabin: Elegance in not just a word, but an approach to life. In the VIP cabin the passengers are surrounded by all the consideration and attention dedicated to their comfort with private bathroom, Hi-Fi, DVD and flat screen TV.
- Twin cabin: For additional guests Poseidon offers a 3rd cabin with twins beds and private bathroom.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)