One of the worlds largest yachts available for charter! She has unquestionable presence with her sleek hull, at the same time towering but welcoming. Access is easy via passarelle or the wide teak swimming platform and once on board life unfolds over five spectacular decks. Theirty-six guests are looked after by thirty-four crew and there is room to entertain at the most lavish level. With 2.400 sq.meters of guest space, everyone can enjoy themselves and the choice is enormous. Arriving by lift 21 meters up from sea, the Sun Deck provides privacy, intimacy and spectacular views over your domain. At one end the heli-pad converts into acircular sunbathing terrace, at the other is a jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds. Crew at he large bar serve anything from a cold drink to a hot buffet – 24 hours a day! For sport there are four waverunners, two tenders, and a garage full of other leisure equipment, including a fully equipped diving center. At night the Bridge Deck is transformed – dimmed lights overhead, candle lights on starched white table linen and dinner!
- Built : September 2005
- Speed: Maximum18 knots
- Cruising: 12 knots
- Fuel capacity: 234,455 litres
- Water capacity: 110,213 litres
- Watermaking: 2 x TEMAK desalination plants producing 40,000 litres per day
- Decks: Teak decks throughout
- 2 x KaMeWa variable pitch,
- 2 x KaMeWa Ulstein gearbox 480 AGHC
- Generators: 3 x 500 kW Caterpillar 3412,
- Auxiliary generator1 x Caterpillar 3406
- Power rating: Main / emergency power :380V AC 3 phase 50 Hz
- Main / emergency lighting :220V AC 3 phase 50 Hz
- Guest appliances :220/110V AC 60Hz
- Air conditioning: Heinen & Hopman and Carrier
- Guest area air is 100% external/fresh.
- Supply is filtered, pre-cooled and pre-dehumidified
- Stabilizers: Fincantieri retractable type N.S.R.O. 0-26
- Bowthruster: KaMeWa Tunnel Thruster 1100-50 – 300 Kw
- Exhausts: Vosper Thorneycroft – custom built Exhausts can be arranged for exit above or sub sea.
- Bilge separator: Poiseidon SP. 2.5 Capacity 2.5 cubic metres per hour
- 36 guests in 18 staterooms.
- 1 x double master suite,
- 1 x double VIP suite,
- 8 x double staterooms
- 8 x twin staterooms, all with ensuite bathrooms
- Crew: 34 crew.
- Crew accommodation is on the lower decks with self service restaurant and mess room.
- Medical centre:
- Medical centre with AED (Automated External Defibrillator),
- AMM (Advanced Maritime Medical kits), oxygen, airway and maritime splinting kits.
- Business centre:
- Office facility with 3 x Compaq laptops, 1 x Compaq desktop, all with Windows XP,
- 1 x colour/black and white printer, 1 x photocopier.
- Telephone lines and broadband lines in port or via satcom
- Direct dial Satcom and fax
Entertainment & Leisure:
- Sun deck:
- Bar, barbecue and 8-person Jacuzzi.
- Bridge deck:
- Saloon with bar, two seating areas both with 42 plasma televisions, DVD and CD players.
- Chessboard, card table and board games.
- Meeting room facilities with Compaq laptop computer, internet and fax connection, HP colour and b/w laser printer.
- Upper deck: Library/cinema with 100 screen, overhead projection and surround sound system.
- Main deck: Saloon and dining room with bar, Yamaha grand piano, 51″ Sony Wega plasma television,
- surround sound, DVD and CD players.
- Lower deck: Health centre with main indoor Jacuzzi, separate male and female studios with sauna,
- steam room, shower, WC and changing rooms.
- Post treatment relaxation area. Hair/nail salon, massage room, treatment room and two fully qualified beauty therapists.
- Children’s play area/crèche.
- Gym with treadmill, multigym, bicycles, step and free weights.
Tender & Water Toys:
- Two Super Sailor 695 Tenders, One Mostro Tender,
- Two semi enclosed lifeboats for 27 pax. with diesel engines,
- Five Yamaha XL700 Waverunners,
- Laser sailing dinghy, Water Skis, Kayak, Windsurfer,
- Towing inflatable banana, Donut, Wakeboard, Patriot,
- Fishing Tackle, Diving equipment,
- Scuba Diving Equipment including diving suits, for 15 adults and five children,
- 1 waterproof camera with two underwater strobes, 4 scuba scooters,
- 1 air compressor
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)