- Alfamarine 72
- Built :2007
- LOA: 22.30 m
- Beam: 5.44 m
- Maximum Draft: 1.20 m
- Engines: 2x 1500 HP MTU
- Engine Hours: 150
- Drive Type: Other
- Cruising Speed: 38 knots
- Maximum Speed: 43 knots
- Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Litres)
- Fuel Tanks: (4790 Litres)
- 3 cabins: Master, VIP and 1 twin
- One Master cabin, one VIP cabin and one twin cabin. En suite facilities in all cabins.
- The sitting area at the lower deck can be converted to a double bed.
- Furuno NavNet with N.2 colour 10.4 LCD display linked to:
- Radar with an antenna of 4ft with a range of 48 miles
- Plotter with c-map cartridges
- GPS antenna receiver
- Depth sounder
- Automatic-pilot AP 3003 Gold
- CCTV cameras linked to the NavNet display showing engine room and swim platform
- Simrad 82 VHF
- Raymarine intercom
- 61cm SAT TV dome
- Riviera 6 magnetic compass
- Bow thruster:yes
- Stern thruster:yes
- Watermaker: 130litres/hr
- Air-conditioning:Hot and cold air conditioning in every space with individual temperature regulation. Chilled water circulation system.
- Water heater:80litre capacity
- Battery charger:Automatic
- Anchor windlass:W 2000 with cockpit & hand held remote control
- Anchor:50kg Bruce with safety chain stopper
- Chain:Stainless steel, 90m of 12mm
- Swim ladder: Electrically operated
- Passerelle:Retractable. Max length 3.85m
- Garage:For max length tender 3.25m
- Crane:Inside garage, for lifting tender. Max capacity, 300kg
- Williams 3m – 750cc Turbo – 104hp – 52 knots cruising speed,
- water ski, wakeboard, SUP, donut, sea mattresses, fishing and snorkeling equipment.
- Safety box. BBQ.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed of 30 knots 500 ltrs/hour, and at maximum speed of 43 knots 1200 ltrs/hour.
- TV/DVD in upper salon, in below deck dining salon and in all cabins.
- Wi-Fi throughout, stereo throughout, play station.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)